How to write Effective Social Media Bio: Useful tips for artists
It may seem overly simple to concentrate on a social media bio right? But a strong social media presence starts with a good foundation.
In this post, we’ll go over what key elements you need for a bio and before that, you need to know that What is Social Media Bio? Which attracts followers, and helps you to make an effective presence on social media.
What is social media bio?
Social media bio is a short story written about a person's life. Bio is Used to give others a short intro about who you are, list your interests, your website address, your background etc.
When people land on your account they want to know what you’re about and why they should care – a great bio is a good way to do all that.Before writing a bio
Determine how much space you have for Instagram Bio
The maximum character length for bio in Instagram is 150 characters. Instagram does have its limitations, but they work with characters rather than words. Group messages with Instagram Direct can include up to 15 people.
Some more to know:
Instagram username character limit: 30 characters.
Instagram caption character limit: 2,200 characters
Instagram hashtag limit: 30 hashtags
Instagram bio character limit: 150 characters
Instagram username character limit: 30 characters
Identify your purpose and audience
A target audience profile is simply a specific group of customers most likely to respond positively to your products. Often, your target audience analysis will be based on specific factors.
And if your aim is very good and you hit the bull's eye, even better! You know that defining a target audience is a business best practice.
What should I write in my Instagram Bio?
Introduce Yourself and always write in the first person to appear more approachable.
Follow these steps to write an effective Instagram Bio
- Begin with your name
- List your Education and Credentials after the introduction sentence, including the name of any degrees you have earned and the institution you attended.
- List your Interests
- Use hashtags
- Share Your Contact Information
- Add a Call to Action - A call to action is a way for you to entice your social media audience to focus their attention on the next action you want them to take)
- Mention your most important accomplishments, if applicable.
- Notable Achievements
- Be concise
- Be original
- Be targeted
- Mention Website URL (If any)
How to put a link in your Instagram bio?
- Open your Instagram mobile app.
- Visit your profile by tapping the person icon on the bottom right.
- Tap "Edit Profile" at the top of the screen.
- Write a custom description in 150 characters or less.
- Add a brief link to your website in the form of: www.shuru-art.com
- Add links to other profiles by tapping "@" followed by the profile's handle.
- Add hashtags by tapping "#" followed by the hashtag you associate with.
- Tap "Done" to save your bio.